Working at Happicabs
As Chelmsford’s leading taxi and private hire company, we are always looking for new talent to join our growing business. With growth, there are always room for opportunities for the right people and right talent. Therefore, if you’re bright, motivated and enthusiastic you can go far. Attitude is all-important – we never forget we’re working in a service industry where the customer’s needs come first.
So what would you like to do for us? Happicabs offers a different opportunities, whether you want to be on the road, in the call centre, or part of the management team.
Our promise to you
Our greatest asset is our people – To be the best in business, we need you to be the best. And we’ll support you in that ambition all the way. We believe in thoroughly inducting and developing all our staff to their full potential and this investment in our people is a totally inclusive one.
Drive with Happicabs…
Happicabs has been established since 1958, so we know how to treat our customers,
but we also know how to provide an excellent working environment for our drivers.
A successful taxi business is based around meeting the needs of our diverse range of clients, but we couldn’t do that without a team of professional and experienced drivers.
Building a team of taxi drivers involves commitment, flexibility, training, and trust, so we are continually working to provide an environment where our drives don’t just have a taxi job, but they have a career in a forward thinking taxi business.
Happicabs use the latest digital, satellite, tracking, and management technology in all of our cars, and have staff trained in wheelchair and disabled access, along with a range of other areas. We see our investment in our drivers providing benefits for our corporate taxi services, wheelchair access taxis, student taxi services, and more, and continue to use this philosophy as the business grows.
If you are interested in working for Happicabs, please complete the application for and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Why work for Happicabs?
- Chelmsford’s largest company owned fleet therefore all jobs are dispatched fairly
- Our hard working drivers earn almost 20 per cent more than drivers working with our competitors
- All our drivers work on commission and are paid daily, and all car costs are paid for by the company
- You must be over 25 years of age and have held a UK licence for over one year
- You must have no more than three points
- You require a Chelmsford Taxi/Private Hire Badge, don’t worry if you do not have one, we can help. Please complete the application below.
If you are interested in driving with us, just fill in this quick form and we’ll be in touch via email or telephone with more information.
Apply Here If you are interested in this position with Happicabs, please complete the application form below.
Call Centre Agents and Dispatchers
Salary: £MW – £9.00 per hour
Location: Chelmsford – Reeds Farm Business Centre, Writtle, CM1 3SB
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent and Temporary Roles Available
Are you an enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly person seeking a new opportunity working within a fast paced and exciting Contact Centre? Happicabs is current seeking talented Call Centre Agents and Dispatchers to join our expanding team.
- Answer incoming calls to the Call Centre from cash, card and account customers
- To deal with customers, clients, drivers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner
- To support new members of staff and drivers by dealing with any queries they may have
- To help with other administration and office duties when necessary
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in a call centre environment
- At least 3 years experience in customer service
- Professional and courteous manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English listening, spelling and speaking skills
- Knowledge of Chelmsford and surrounding areas
Working hours are flexible however staff are expected to do the occasional weekends, evenings, nights and public holidays including Christmas and New Year.
If you are interested in this position with Happicabs, please complete the application form below.