Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles.
- Some journeys we may ask for deposits or money up front, if this process is not successful we have the right to cancel the journey.
- Any abuse to our drivers or unacceptable behaviour or driver feels in risk the driver has the right to ask the passengers to leave the vehicle.
- Any abuse to our vehicles, our standard charge is £100 additional charges will be made to cover the costs.
- A standard journey is from one address to another, any additional pick ups and drops off will be charged for.
- All Toll charges and London Congestion charges are charged separately unless stated or told so.
- We have the right to cancel any booking at any time.
- Happicabs does not accept any responsibility in the way for missing flights for whatever reason. I.e. Traffic delays, accidents, severe weather conditions, breakdown or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Waiting time will be charged when we are requested to wait over and above any appointed departure time by the client. We charge £18 p/h and a minimum charge of £10.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have taken all your personal belongings from the vehicle. If the driver has to make another journey to return these belongings this will be charged for at a full price either by meter or fixed price.
- All journeys are done on the taxi meter unless a fixed price has been arranged, if you have a particular route in mind which you want the driver to use, please tell the driver before the start of the journey.
- If you order a taxi from Chelmsford into another town and then want to proceed your journey into another destination not in Chelmsford, we have the right to charge you extra by fixed or meter price if we provide this service. For example, you want to be picked up from Braintree and taken to Maldon, we would charge you metered price or a small fixed rate to leave Chelmsford, pick you up from Braintree and take you to Maldon. If you are unsure please contact us on 01245 443443.
- We charge double than normal quoted fare on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year Eve and New Years Day.
Please give us as much notice as possible by telephone when cancelling your booking, for out of Chelmsford pickup you must notify us well in-advance. Failure to do so, we reserve the right to charge you the full amount or at least 50 percent of the fare. This will be decided at the time of the cancellation. Our minimum booking cancellation time is two hours. If you have any questions, please contact us by telephone 01245 443443 or email@example.com
Payments can be made by cash, debit and credit cards only and we no longer accept cheques. We have the right to ask for payment before the booking has taken place or at the start of your journey. There is a charge for all payments made by debit, credit and American Express. For debits cards, our standard charge is £2.50 per transaction which consists of £0.95 merchant charge and a £1.55 administration charge. For all credit cards and American Express card payment there is a £0.95 + 2.9% merchant charge and £1.55 administration charge. We advise that you always notify us at the beginning of your journey of your preferred payment method. It is recommended to use cash points during your journey as it is cost effective.
All content on this website (including all website design, text, graphics, underlying source code and content management system) is copyright Happicabs unless otherwise stated. Visitors must not copy, distribute or publish any materials from this website. Without affecting our own or third party rights under copyright, you are not permitted to copy, alter or reproduce content for commercial purposes and must credit Happicabs at all times. Any other use of Happicabs copyright material requires the formal written permission of Happicabs.
While we have taken care to compile accurate information and keep it up to date, we cannot guarantee its correctness and completeness. The information provided on this site does not constitute business or other professional advice, does not form part of any contract and is subject to change at any time.
The personal and contact information you give us for booking purposes, we only use it for our booking purposes to get in touch with you if we have any problems. We do not use your information for sending advertisements through the post or email. We do not pass your information onto third party companies or people. We keep your booking or quote record for up to 28 days once your booking is complete and your details are destroyed thereafter.
Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages. Happicabs and its employees, agents or subcontractors make any warranty, express or implied or assume any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Those who use this site should take appropriate steps to verify all information.
If you are unsure with any the above information or would like to ask a question please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.